Court Enforcement ServicesCall Us On
0800 035 6607
About Leisure Guard’s Court Enforcement Services
A complete court enforcement services solution
We take great care and aim to deliver the best service to all our clients.
From initial contact from our excellent office staff to our onsite operations managers all the way through to our quality hand picked High Court and Civil Enforcement Agents that are highly experienced in all sectors of the High Court and Civil Enforcement industry.
Leisure Guard Security can provide you with one solution for all your court enforcement services in one cost-saving visit, backed up by their industry leading customer service and your own dedicated account manager for all your court enforcement needs.
High Court Enforcement
From providing help with escalating a County Court Judgement (Money Judgement Orders over £600) from the defendant to instructing us to enforce a Possession order (commercial only), and from asset recovery to restitution we can help you.
Our High Court Enforcement includes:
- Writ of Control – Money judgement orders over £600
- Writ of Possession (Property/Land)
- Writ of Delivery (Asset Recovery)
- Writ of Assistance (Assist Enforcement on another Writ)
- Writ of Restitution (used after the reoccupation of property or land after execution of a writ of possession)
Property and Land
Whether you need advise or support to protect your property and land or need help with recovering debts and dealing with evictions. You can be reassured and confident that our team of professionals will complete the task effectively and smoothly.
Our property and land includes:
- Equine Horse Removal
- Abandoned Vehicle Removal
- Protester Removal
- Lease of Forfeiture (Commercial Lease)
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (written lease in place and the rent is in at least seven days of arrears)
- Residential Evictions (Residential landlords can either choose to use County Court Bailiffs or High Court Enforcement Officers to evict their tenants)
- Possession (Pre-Enforcement)
We can help you with a selection of pre-legal services to ensure we deliver a complete debt recovery solution.
Our Pre-Legal solutions includes:
- Debt Collection (Business 2 Business Debt Collection)
- Process Serving (UK and Worldwide)
- Tracing (Debtor Location Specialists)
- Asset Recovery (Nationwide Asset Recovery Team)
Watch our Video
Leisure Guard (UK) Limited holds the SIA Approved Contractor Status for the
provision of Door Supervision, Security Guarding Services and Keyholding.